About SantaNeta Apartments, Barbados
All apartments have air-conditioned bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens and individual bathrooms. Recently fully renovated they are all beautifully finished with comfortable beds and furnishings to truly make them a home away from home. For your choice, we have standard and superior studios in the beautiful grounds.
Our office is open Monday to Friday to assist you. Maid service is provided weekly but can be provided more frequently on request. On site self catering laundry facilities are available for your convenience at a small charge. Airport pick up and transfers can be arranged at your request.
We are centrally located on the vibrant South Coast of Barbados on the road between St. Lawrence Gap and Bridgetown, both five minutes away by bus or car.
The following attractions and services are available within 5 minutes walk of Santa Neta Apartments:
– Beaches: Santa Neta Apartments is located across the road from the south coast beach. Guests may take the short stroll east along this beach to the popular Accra beach. Here chairs, umbrellas, food and drinks are available from the beach vending suppliers. Or alternatively you may stroll west towards the Hastings esplanade.
– Restaurants: Numerous options are available within a few minutes walk from Santa Neta apartments, from fast food, to casual dining and fine dining. Tapas, Naru, Salt, Buzo are all within walking distance from SantaNeta.
– Bars and Night life: A number of bars are available along the south coast. Nearby the popular Blakeys, Blue Room, South 7, Harbour Lights and numerous options in the St Lawrence Gap.
– Supermarket: The iMart convenience store and pharmarcy is available within a couple of hundred yards. In addition there is a large supermarket close by with a shuttle service.
– Banks: A number of banks are located within walking distance.
– Shopping: Just around the corner is Lanterns Mall and Quayside Mall. The capital Bridgetown is easily accessible by bus.
– Sports Bars: The popular Bubba’s Sports Bar is two minutes walk away so you need not miss any of your favourite sporting events.
– Golf: Barbados has a number of Golf courses. The closest course is Rockley which is located 5 mins drive away.
– Catamaran/ Boat tours: the majority of these depart from Bridgetown which is easily accessible via the south coast.